Acid-VR Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Acid-VR Designs. A-VRD is a small community making it's way up. Join up and get tagging.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sexay plox???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Burned Fire

Sexay plox??? Empty
PostSubject: Sexay plox???   Sexay plox??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:29 am

This thing looks soo good.. NO one believes I made it :p.

https://2img.net/h/i194.photobucket.com/albums/z85/Burned_Fire/Twin-Dragons2.png
Back to top Go down
Dabbleh

Dabbleh

Sexay plox??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexay plox???   Sexay plox??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:38 pm

Did you make those C4D's?
It looks quite sexy. more if you made everything in 'em.
Back to top Go down
The Mist
The Mist

Sexay plox??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexay plox???   Sexay plox??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:03 pm

that is teh hawtness Smile
i like really really like it and im eager to see more LPs from you Smile
Back to top Go down
Burned Fire

Sexay plox??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexay plox???   Sexay plox??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:42 am

You're eager?? Kk... lol.. I didn't make the C4D unfortunately... I am kinda in an artists block right now.. although I did make a new LP it isn't that good..(Ugly in a way)
Back to top Go down
lguan
Admin
lguan

Sexay plox??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexay plox???   Sexay plox??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:23 am

I like it but you should probably make the lighting not so far away from where everything is going on. It's in a little corner right now :/.
Back to top Go down
http://lguan.deviantart.com/
Burned Fire

Sexay plox??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexay plox???   Sexay plox??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:06 am

Iam getting what you mean LG but I am trying to get the lighting to interpret the sun so if it was like in the middle of the screen it woulda looked wierd, also it would be hard to make the light soruce in the middle because of shading and where the light connects, its hard to show on the comp.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Sexay plox??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexay plox???   Sexay plox??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:38 am

Work on making it more realistic. A simple few dabs of blur here and there in the back and sharpenning in the front would do that much more.

Nice none-the-less.
Back to top Go down
https://acid-vr.darkbb.com
lguan
Admin
lguan

Sexay plox??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexay plox???   Sexay plox??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:23 am

Am I the LG in this? I shall assume so :p.

I can see how it would represent the sun, but i the sun just a little ball that produces a tiny amount of light, enough for only what is around it? No. So, have the lighting spread out to the rest of the tag, the only light in there are those glows. Because the white (which I'm assuming you're trying to have represent the sunlight?) looks like the background. If it was light, it should also produce lighting in the foreground and midground.
Back to top Go down
http://lguan.deviantart.com/
Burned Fire

Sexay plox??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexay plox???   Sexay plox??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:44 am

The lighting on this LP is pretty good -.-? The right side is shaded(Opposite of light source) and the left side is pretty bright..

I aint gonna carry the lighting throughout the whole tag LG (Razz) otherwise the tag is gonna seem too unrealistic..
Back to top Go down

Sexay plox???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acid-VR Designs :: Artistic Corner :: LP Showcase-
Jump to: